Terms and Conditions
cheeseinchina.com is owned by Grace Team Holdings Limited in HK, registered under number 1852816.
We can be contact by email for order follow ups or issues related to your order.
Address: Room 7, 17/F Marina House, 68 Hing Man Street, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong
Phone +86 13509737967 (only for non-order related business issues)
- Unless specified otherwise in writing, all transactions between Grace Team Holdings Limited and its customers are determined by the sales conditions described here and accepted by the customer (even if these conditions differ from the purchase conditions of the customer).
- The information about products, pricing, and delivery dates, as well as the detailed order information on the website are communicated to the customers for information purposes only and may be modified by Grace Team Holdings Limited without prior notice.
- Grace Team Holdings Limited delivers in China as indicated on the web site. Delivery times are nor guaranteed. Grace Team Holdings Limited will not pay any damages or fines for late deliveries.
- Contrary to the general rule of article 1583 of the Civil Code, Grace Team Holdings Limited will remain owner of the goods sold until the day of the full payment of the order, of interests and damages if any.
- Given that Grace Team Holdings Limited is an intermediary, it limits the warranties on all goods to the warranties offered by its suppliers. To the extent allowed under these sales conditions, Grace Team Holdings Limited’s liability is limited to refunding the customer for (or replacing) the damaged products and will not pay any damages to the customer. When a Grace Team Holdings Limited supplier does not live up to its own warranties, for instance in case of bankruptcy, Grace Team Holdings Limited is not responsible to the customer.
- Grace Team Holdings Limited is not responsible for material, physical or other damages or losses that a customer or any third party could suffer from the consumption or use of the goods. For food, Grace Team Holdings Limited recommend that people with allergies, diabetes, or any other health problem always read and following the instructions on the labelling.
- The consumer has a period of 10 working days following the receipt of the goods, in which to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any reason. The consumer will be authorized to return the goods at his own risk and own expense to Grace Team Holdings Limited. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in respect to contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or goods that deteriorate rapidly.
- By ordering on the internet site of Grace Team Holdings Limited, the customer agrees that Grace Team Holdings Limited processes his personal data for purposes such as the administration of the client data base, processing the orders, deliveries and invoices, credit checks, marketing and advertising. Data processing for marketing and advertising purposes will only occur if the client has given his explicit approval during the order process. Grace Team Holdings Limited will not transfer the personal data to any third party other than cheeseinchina.com and the order processing and shipping company. The client has the right to access his personal data and to arrange for modifications to be made, where errors exist. The client may oppose at any time and at no cost, the further processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes by merely sending a written notice to the e-mail address mentioned above.
- If any of the above conditions should be annulled, all other conditions will remain valid to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
All parties agree to accept electronic evidence (e.g. e-mails, back-ups,…) as binding evidence in case of disputes.