Our Yellow Valley AGED cheeses have been ripened over a period of time to create an even greater and more intens cheese experience!
Our Aged Gouda cheeses are also called ‘Brokkelkaas’ in The Netherlands. A literal translation would not carry the correct meaning, but ‘Crumbling Cheese’ would maybe the closest to let you know what it would be like!
Our Aged cheese are sold per piece, not by weight as the cheeses loose weight during maturing. Therefore it is very difficult to guarantee the weight per piece. We hope you will enjoy our ‘brokkelkaas’.
Why do our cheeses taste so good?
– natural ingredients
– milk is used directly from the cow
– no standardisation of the milk
– no homogenisation of milk
– (s)low pasteurasition method to keep the natural structure of the milk
– last but not least: traditional recipe and using traditional cheese making method!
We sell by rounds. Each round has a variable weight as this is a hand-made product!