A unique blend of herbs (thyme, basil, rosemary and tarragon) found in the southern provinces of France give this cheese its alluring aroma and highly sought after taste. It will both please your nose and mouth!
Why do our cheeses taste so good?
– natural ingredients
– milk is used directly from the cow
– no standardisation of the milk
– no homogenisation of milk
– (s)low pasteurasition method to keep the natural structure of the milk
– last but not least: traditional recipe and using traditional cheese making method!
We sell by rounds. Each round has a variable weight as this is a hand-made product!